What to cook for dinner quickly and easily? What to cook for dinner in a slow cooker?
What to cook for dinner quickly and easily? We are sure that you repeatedly asked yourself this question when you wanted to save time and effort after a hard day’s work. From our article you will learn interesting recipes of simple dishes and will be able every time to surprise loved ones with new flavors.
What to cook for dinner in a slow cooker
If you have this wonderful device at your disposal, you can use it to prepare many delicious dishes. For example, buckwheat porridge with stew. Recipe:
- Wash, peel and chop one onion and one carrot. Fold the vegetables in a bowl and fry until golden brown in vegetable oil.
- When the vegetables are almost ready, add to them a stew without fat (one can) and two glasses of buckwheat.
- Pour four glasses of water into the slow cooker, mix the ingredients and set the Porridge mode.
When the dish is ready, serve it to the table with bread and pickled mushrooms. This dinner is prepared very quickly and it turns out the most satisfying.Therefore, you can safely cook it for the male half of your family.
What to cook for dinner quickly and tasty from potatoes
If you need to quickly cook something for relatives or guests, and you have a minimum amount of products at your disposal, then pay attention to this recipe. What to cook for dinner from potatoes? We offer you a dish "Cream Potatoes in a Pot":
- Peel one kilogram of potatoes and cut into slices.
- Cut two onions into strips.
- 300 grams of champignons, rinse and cut into halves.
- Lay the products in pots in layers - first potatoes, then onions and mushrooms. Repeat.
- To pour, mix 250 grams of cream and spices to taste (salt, pepper, nutmeg, coriander, ginger).
- Pour the sauce into the pots, close the lid and bake in the preheated oven for half an hour.
A few minutes until cooked, sprinkle each serving with cheese and place the pots in the oven again.
Soup with dumplings
What to cook for dinner quickly and easily? Of course, dumplings! However, this time we offer to make with their help a hearty soup, which will be appreciated by all members of your family.
- Pour into a saucepan a half to two liters of water, bring it to a boil and salt.
- Peel and slice the two potatoes, and then dip it together with a whole peeled onion into the water.
- Fry 20-25 dumplings in a frying pan. After that, dip them in broth, add bay leaf, salt and spices.
Pour the ready soup into plates and serve with soy sauce. Consider that this dish should be eaten immediately, otherwise the dough will limp and turn into porridge.
What to cook for dinner quickly and tasty pasta? We suggest you to try the famous Italian dish, which even an aspiring cook will cope with cooking. Recipe:
- 200 grams of bacon cut into thin strips.
- Peel two cloves of garlic and finely chop.
- Grate 100 grams of cheese.
- Heat a frying pan on the fire, pour some oil into it and lightly fry the chopped garlic. Then add the bacon and cook until it is browned. Try not to let the meat dry.
- Bring water to a boil in a wide saucepan, boil one small package of durum wheat spaghetti in it.
- Separately, beat two or three chicken yolks with salt and ground pepper with a fork. After that, pour in a glass of heavy cream and add the prepared cheese.
- When the spaghetti is ready, fold them into a colander and drain the water. Put the pasta in a clean skillet, pour over the sauce and mix with the bacon. Heat the food together for a few minutes.
Arrange the pasta into plates and serve. If you wish, you can supplement it with a light vegetable salad.
Mushroom soup with meatballs
This recipe is a great example of what to cook for dinner quickly and tasty. With the advent of the mushroom pore, each housewife tries to please her relatives with delicious dishes from fragrant forest gifts. Meatball soup we will cook as follows:
- Scroll over the veal through a meat grinder, add salt and ground pepper to the minced meat.
- Pour into the pan two or three liters of water, dip in it a whole onion, as well as peeled carrots and parsley root.
- When the broth boils, dip the meatballs in it, formed from the prepared minced meat.
- When the balls float to the surface, reduce the fire and remove the foam formed on the surface.
- Wash, peel and dice fresh forest mushrooms. Dip them in the soup and cook for about 20 minutes.
- Rinse two tablespoons of white rice under running water, add them to the rest of the products.
At the very end, the soup should be salted and seasoned with fresh herbs. When he insists, serve him to the table with sour cream or mayonnaise.
What to cook for dinner from chicken, if you do not have too much time? We suggest you to try the recipe of tasty and fragrant pilaf:
- Peel the onions and carrots, and then cut them into thin strips.
- Chicken breast (about 300 grams) cut into small cubes.
- Heat the pan (cast iron or non-stick), pour some oil into it and fry the prepared vegetables.
- When the onions and carrots have a golden hue, add the chicken to them and fry all together over high heat for a few minutes. To prevent the vegetables from burning, the contents of the pan should be constantly mixed.
- 300 grams of round grain rice, rinse thoroughly, and then put into the pan over the chicken. Cover the pan with the lid for a few minutes and wait for the excess liquid to evaporate from the cereal.
- Pour into a bowl and a half cups of boiling water and dip into it two teaspoons of pilaf seasoning and salt. Pour the liquid over the rice and, if necessary, add a little more water.
- Cover the next pilaf with a lid, reduce the heat and cook it until tender.
- Peel and slice three or four cloves of garlic into halves, and then stick them into a pic.
Let the pilaf stand under the lid for a quarter of an hour, then stir it and place it on the plates. Serve the dish with ketchup or pickled vegetables.
What to cook for dinner meat and vegetables for the whole family? Read the recipe for a hearty and healthy dinner, which even an aspiring cook can cope with cooking:
- Rinse a few sweet bell peppers thoroughly and cut the lid off each one, leaving a “tail”.
- Carefully remove the seeds and partitions, and then boil the peppers until half cooked.
- Rinse 100 grams of rice under running water, put the cereal in a saucepan and cook it until half cooked.
- Crush 100 grams of ham, finely chop a bunch of green onions and grate 100 grams of hard cheese on a fine grater.
- Mix the ingredients for the filling, add salt and ground pepper. Fill the peppers with the resulting mass, and then cover each with a cap.
- Put the stuffed peppers in a deep saucepan and cover them with water mixed with 200 grams of sour cream and 50 grams of ketchup.
Simmer for about half an hour. Stuffed peppers are very tasty, and serve them best hot.
If you can not decide what to cook for dinner without meat, then pay attention to the following recipe. This dish is rich in protein and suitable for baby food.
- Drain one kilogram of cottage cheese through a sieve and squeeze it thoroughly.
- In a suitable bowl, beat three chicken eggs, five tablespoons of sugar, a glass of flour, salt and cottage cheese. Knead a smooth dough.
- Sprinkle flour over the working surface of the table, divide the dough into several pieces and roll them into small sausages.
- Cut the workpiece into small pieces.
- Pour water into a large saucepan, bring it to a boil and salt.
- Dip the dumplings in boiling water and cook them there until they float to the surface. Then remove them with a skimmer and lay them on plates.
Serve the ready dish to the table with sour cream and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
If you just can not decide what to cook for dinner from pasta, then read the recipe written below. We are sure that you and your family will love pasta with minced meat and fragrant gravy. Like many other Italian dishes, spaghetti perfectly fit into the menu of residents of our country and perfectly complemented the national cuisine. How to cook:
- Put five or six fresh tomatoes in boiling water for a few seconds, then remove with a skimmer and remove the skin from them.
- Grind tomatoes with a blender.
- Peel one onion, one carrot and celery (to taste) and chop finely.
- Fry the vegetables on low heat until half cooked, then lay out the minced meat (beef and pork) and stir.
- Cook the mixture for about ten minutes, at the end add salt, pepper and 50 ml of wine.
- Put the chopped tomatoes into the pan, cover with the lid and cook the sauce for at least another quarter of an hour.
- When the right time has passed, add three chopped garlic cloves, chopped greens and 50 ml of cream to the meat.Warm everything together for a few more minutes.
- Boil water in a large saucepan, add salt and then pour out 300 grams of spaghetti.
- Boil the paste, fold it into a colander and wait until the excess water flows.
Spread spaghetti into plates, pour sauce over them and sprinkle with grated cheese. Serve hot.
Vegetable Cream Soup
This dish you can cook all year round, but the most delicious it will be in summer and autumn, when you can pick fresh vegetables straight from the garden. In addition, it is very easy to make this dish. Therefore, if you do not know what to cook for dinner quickly, then remember this recipe.
- Peel and grate two carrots, 300 grams of fresh pumpkin, and one parsley root.
- Disassemble the cauliflower fork in half, and then cut it into small pieces.
- One peeled onion and one tomato cut into pieces.
- Pour into the pan two and a half liters of water, put the prepared vegetables in it (except onions and tomatoes) and bring the liquid to a boil.
- Heat the pan, pour a little oil into it and fry the onion until golden brown.At the very end, add a tomato to it and simmer the vegetables together for a few minutes.
- Dip the fry and bay leaf in the soup. Boil it for a few minutes, then take the lavushka and chop the vegetables with a blender.
Serve the finished dish with a baguette or white bread croutons. This soup is very light and useful. That is why we can recommend it for baby food. He also fits perfectly into the menu of those who decide to lose a few extra pounds or just watching their figure.
Goulash with potatoes in a slow cooker
What to cook for dinner quickly, if you are the proud owner of modern kitchen appliances? There are many interesting recipes, but this time we suggest you to cook delicious and nourishing meat and potato goulash. This dish will especially like the strong half of your family, so read the recipe and get down to business with us. Recipe:
- Cut 400 grams of beef into small pieces.
- Peel the carrots, then grate them on a coarse grater. Free the onion from the husk and cut into cubes.
- Turn on the device, pour some vegetable oil into the bowl and fry the prepared vegetables on it.
- Put the meat to the onions and carrots, cook the products together for a few minutes.
- Dissolve two tablespoons of tomato paste in water (one and a half cups is enough) and pour the mixture into the slow cooker. Add salt and spices to taste (you can take aromatic herbs, ground pepper, garlic). Stir the contents of the bowl, close it with a lid and cook in the "Quenching" mode for 40 minutes.
- Ten or twelve potatoes carefully wash, peel and cut into small cubes. Put the blank in a plastic bag, add a spoonful of vegetable oil, spices and salt. Stir products.
- When the beep sounds, place the potatoes evenly over the meat. Close the instrument cover again and set the “Quenching” mode for another 40 minutes.
Before serving, mix the meat with potatoes, put the goulash on the plates and serve to the table. Garnish with chopped greens and fresh vegetables.
What to cook for dinner for the whole family in a slow cooker? We suggest you try a delicious meat dish cooked according to the following recipe:
- 700 grams of beef cut into long and thin sticks, and two onions into strips.
- Turn on the slow cooker, pour a couple of spoons of vegetable oil into the bowl and dip the prepared food into it.
- Set the "Frying" mode and cook the meat for a quarter of an hour, without closing the lid.
- Cut three pickled cucumbers into small cubes and also send to the slow cooker along with two spoons of tomato paste. Stir the food and cook it together for a few more minutes.
- Crush four cloves of garlic, add them to the meat and then cook the dish in the "Quenching" mode for one and a half to two hours.
- At this time, peel six potatoes, cut them into bars and fry in a pan until half cooked. When the beep sounds, put the potatoes in a multicooker bowl, add salt and pepper, add bay leaves and spices to taste.
After half an hour, the azu can be laid out on plates and served on the table. The savory taste of this Tatar dish will not leave indifferent even the most strict culinary critic. If desired, add dinner with a salad of fresh or canned vegetables.
Chicken with mushrooms in a slow cooker
If you have not yet decided what to cook for dinner for the whole family, then you may be interested in the following recipe. This dish is very simple to prepare, and it consists of the most simple products. Recipe:
- Peel one onion, wash it and cut into a cube.Fry it in a bowl of the multicooker in vegetable oil until it is ruddy in color.
- 500 grams of chicken fillet, rinse thoroughly and cut into small pieces. Do not forget to remove all bones, skin and excess veins.
- Send the meat to the onions and continue cooking them together.
- 400 grams of fresh champignons process and cut arbitrarily. Fry the mushrooms with the meat until they are covered with a beautiful crust.
- Season chicken with mushrooms with salt, spices, and add a spoonful of flour to them. Stir the food and cook for a few more minutes.
- Pour 200 ml of cream and some water into the multicooker bowl. Wait until the mixture boils, and then add another half cup of water.
Cook the dish in the "Quenching" mode for another half hour. When it is ready, serve it to the table with rice or potatoes.
We will be happy if our article will help you choose what to cook for dinner for the whole family. Choose recipes to your taste and delight your relatives with new dishes!