What is electrolysis?
In the modern world there are several pretty good ways to eliminate unnecessary hair, but only one method is considered the most effective, it is called electrolysis. With this procedure, you can almost all the time to remove excess hair that is undesirable on the body.
Description of the procedure
People began to resort to electrolysis assistance a long time ago, about 90 years ago, but only for the last few years this method has become in great demand. The procedure itself is the effect of a small current on the hair follicle, as a result of which it dies off over time and the hair growth stops. During electrolysis, the specialist directs a small electrical discharge to the lower part of the bulb, which literally melts it. This procedure is called in the company "Unimed +".
Unlike other methods, using electrolysis can get rid of all types of hair, regardless of their length and color.To achieve a full result, it is necessary to conduct several sessions of this procedure. This is due to the fact that a person has not all hair follicles are in the phase of rapid growth, and some of them are in sleep mode, so to speak.
This method of getting rid of hair follicles is suitable for almost all areas of the skin, not counting the armpit area, since they have a high concentration of lymph nodes.
For electrolysis there are several contraindications:
- The initial stage of varicose veins.
- Endocrine diseases.
- The period of breastfeeding or pregnancy.
- Mental disorders.
- Skin diseases and inflammatory processes.
Also, the procedure is not recommended for people who suffer from heart and infectious diseases.
Effects of the procedure
With a properly performed electrolysis, usually there are no consequences other than a slight reddening, but still there may be:
- Severe itching at the procedure site (the main thing is not to comb it, since then scars can occur).
- Small red spots in the form of small dots that disappear in 10-14 days.
- Possible infection, but this is very rare. Basically, if the procedure is performed by an illiterate specialist in poor conditions.
- With an incorrectly calculated current strength, scars can occur. They may also result from inappropriate skin care after the procedure.
A limited amount of hair can be removed in one electrolysis session, so the procedure will have to be repeated several times.