Such a document, as a veterinary certificate, is, along with a veterinary passport, the main one that allows the transportation of animals (or animals) by public transport.
Situations, in fact, can be different. Let's say you decide to take your cat or dog on a trip or send a certain animal product out of the city. Here you will need the same veterinary passport with all vaccination marks and a veterinary certificate (form 1,2 or 3). Let us consider several situations in more detail.
So, you go with the pet. The veterinary certificate must be the first of the documents that you must take with the animal. This accompanying document will be required for all types of transportation: rail, road (by bus), air, water.
The certificate has a single sample and is issuedonly in public (not in private) clinics. You can take it in advance, but it's better still on the day of departure (or the day before). The animal is inspected, diagnostics (luminescent) is carried out, the veterinary passport is checked and the presence in it of marks about the vaccinations made (at least - from rabies). The validity of the document is only three days, starting from the day it was issued. In other words, when boarding a vehicle on the fourth day, the certificate will be already overdue and you will have to hand over the tickets purchased. If you leave on the third day, the certificate will be valid for the entire time until you reach the city indicated in the certificate.
Veterinary certificate will be invalid if:
- issued by an unauthorized person or organization;
- does not correspond to the sample form;
- It is filled with a different font, different ink, different handwriting;
- has fixes;
- there is a discrepancy in the number of animals indicated and carried in reality;
- there is no seal (or its impression is unclear);
- there is no signature (or illegibly written);
- a photocopy is presented instead of the original.
The falsification of evidence is unacceptable.
The complete package of documents for a quiet journey with a pet consists of a veterinary passport, a veterinary certificate and a ticket (usually enough luggage) for a pet.
Generalize. Veterinary certificate F1 is required for transportation of any live animals and any biological objects that can be used for reproduction.
In addition to the testimony of F1, there are evidences of other forms:
- veterinary certificate (Form 2 or F2). It will be required for the transport of food (food) and raw materials of animal origin;
- veterinary certificate (Form 3 or F3). It will be required for transportation of non-food products, technical raw materials, fodder of living origin.
These documents are issued only for goods receivedfrom enterprises, farms (farms) and those who have been examined. Cargoes should be controlled by state inspection and have veterinary registration certificates.
Veterinary certificate allowsto process, prepare, transport, sell or store goods throughout the territory of the Russian Federation without issuing other veterinary documents (quarantine territories are included in exceptions). In addition, such documents allow you to export goods for the territory of the Russian Federation, being valid for the CIS and other states.
When selling large quantities of products in partsat the same time several consumers (in the presence of veterinary certificates issued by the State Veterinary Service), the main state environmental inspector of the district (city) may be allowed to transport these lots by stamps or marks in the accompanying documents.
- certificate Ф1 - 3 days for animals, 7 days for fish, 15 days for zygotes, fertilized caviar, semen;
- certificate F2 - 5 days;
- Certificate F3 - 5 days.