Svetlana Korkoshko: biography and creativity
Our heroine is Svetlana Korkoshko. Biography, personal life and features of creativity will be described below. She was born in the city of Krivoy Rog in 1943, September 12. We are talking about the Russian and Soviet film and theater actress. She was awarded the title of People's Artist of the RSFSR.
Svetlana Korkoshko - actress, whose childhood passed in Krivoy Rog. In 1964 she studied at the Kharkov Theater Institute, in the studio of A. I. Serdyuk. In the same year, she was accepted to the Kiev Franko Drama Theater. The real success of the actress brought the main role in the production of "Antigone" Sophocles.
In 1967, our heroine was invited to the Moscow Art Theater of Gorky. On this stage, her debut was the role of Nina Zarechnaya in Chekhov's The Seagull. Put the play Boris Livanov. After the Art Theater split dramatically, Svetlana Korkoshko in 1987 became an actress at the Gorky Moscow Art Theater headed by Tatyana Doronina. Svetlana noted that her repertoire was precisely in the chosen troupe.She wanted to work with artists who became her friends in life. At the same time for our heroine it was very tragic. Svetlana said that she had to endure a lot of casualties, insults, disorganized human relations and scattered performances. However, there were very few major roles for her, so the actress left the Moscow Art Theater. Since 2002, our heroine collaborates with Sovremennik. In the cinema, Svetlana made her debut before arriving in Moscow. In 1965 she played a major role in the film “The Death of the Squadron”. One of the most significant works is participation in The Brothers Karamazov in the image of Katerina Ivanovna.
The first husband of our heroine was Yuri Boretsky - actor and director. The second spouse is Vladimir Salyuk. He is also a director.
Svetlana Koroshko has a son. His name is Fedor. The young man graduated from Moscow State University, chose the Faculty of Philology.
From 1967 to 1987, Svetlana Korkoshko played in the Moscow Art Theater. On this stage she took part in the following performances: "The Kremlin Chimes", "Three Sisters", "The Seagull", "Nightingale Night", "Mary Stuart", "The Last", "Lion-like", "Echelon", "Summerers "," Hot Heart "," Duck Hunt "," Carter Genshel "," Alone with everyone. "
After the split from 1987 to 2008, our heroine appeared in the Moscow Art Theater named after M. Gorky.On this stage she participated in the following performances: “Three Sisters”, “Farewell to Matyor”, “Blue Bird”, “Women in the National Assembly”, “Her Friends”, “One Love of My Soul”, “Years of Traveling”, “ Ruy Blas. Later our heroine moved to the Sovremennik Theater. There she participated in the following productions: “Four lines for a debutante”, “Three Comrades”, “Demons”, “Steep Route”, “Gentleman”, “Time of Women”, “GenAcide. Country anecdote.
Svetlana Koroshko in 1965 starred in the role of Oksana Matyushenko in the film “The Death of the Squadron”.
- In 1967, she played Ekaterina Dolgorukova in the film “Sophia Perovskaya”.
- In 1968 she received the role of Katerina Ivanovna in the film “The Brothers Karamazov”. Soon Alice played in the movie "Dead Season".
- In 1969, Korkoshko received the role of Zinaida Ivanovna Riezberg in the film “The Postal Romance”.
- In 1970 she played Shura Nazarova in the film “Ruins Shoot”.
- In 1971 she received the role of Emenberger's assistant - Dr. Edith Marloch in the film “The Last Case of Commissioner Berlach”. Soon, the heroine appeared on the screens as Marika in the movie "Stock Officer".
- In 1972 she received the role of Olga in the film “The Circle”. Soon she played Zoya Sergeyevna Konstantinova in the film “The Taming of the Fire”.
- In 1977got the role of Victoria Anatolyevna in the film “Strange Woman”.
- In 1980, she played the actress of the Moscow Art Theater in the film “Atlanta and the Caryatids”.
- In 1983 she received the role of Maya Baranovskaya in the film “Password - Hotel Regina”.
- In 1985, she played Novikova in the film "Inconvenient Man."
- In 1987, she got the role of Anna Galkina in the film “Not to Be Announced”.
- In 1993, Igor's mother played in the movie “Road to Heaven”.
- In 1995 she received the role of Maria Fedorovna Andreeva in the film “Under the Sign of Scorpio”.
- In 2003, she played Molly in the movie “Free Woman 2”.
- In 2008 she received the role of Zinaida Aristarkhovna Sveshnikova in the film “Chiromant-2. The lines of fate.
Now you know who Svetlana Korkoshko is - an actress, whose photos are posted in this material. Finally, here are some more interesting facts about our heroin. During her creative activity she had a chance to collaborate with such famous directors as Julius Raizman and Savva Kulish. Unfortunately, in the past few years, Svetlana practically does not appear in movies. However, the actress continues his creative work on the stage of the theater.