Several ways of how to make a parrot from paper
What kind of crafts do not make of paper: airplanes, ships, flags ... Perhaps, this material is the easiest and most accessible for children's creativity. Is it possible and how to make a parrot of paper? We offer several options. Following the proposed descriptions, you can easily build a bright and attractive bird.
How to make a parrot from paper using the modular origami technique (photo 1)
Most of these homemade figures simplyfascinating with their appearance. Of course, the most extravagant is folding in the style of origami. From the paper, the parrot is surprisingly elegant. But for this you need to master certain skills. After all modular origami is a real art. But just using a lot of triangular modules will not be enough. It is important to have a rich imagination and excellent spatial thinking. The most skilled craftsmen can lay down any model, including the parrot, for a minimum of time. If you perform this particular bird, it is important to choose the right combination of colors and shapes. Another important detail is the accuracy of assembling each of the modules and the strength of their connection together. To acquire skills, it's better to start using detailed video lessons. Step by step, copying the skillful movement of the hands of the master, you can easily get an interesting and unusual hand-crafted article.
Folding a bird from a leaf (photo 2)
For beginner needlework is quite difficultunderstand how to make a parrot from paper, folded into modules. So try first make a bird out of a whole leaf. The proposed scheme clearly demonstrates the entire process of work. If desired, you can find other instructions for the implementation of the parrot-origami.
- A fairly dense square sheet is folded diagonally, and then repeat it again. Do the same by folding the paper along lines perpendicular to the sides.
- Fold the workpiece by sliding the side corners inward. Turn the paper up.
- On the perpendicular line, bend the top corner.
- Raise the front and back parts to yourself, turning them around.
- Fold the wings into the tube and wrap around its axis.
- Take your beak and tail to the sides, bending in the right direction.
- Lower the wings down.
- If desired, decorate the craft with markers or colored pencils. You can glue your eyes in the form of an applique.
Production of a voluminous parrot in the papier-mache technique
Still how to make a parrot from a paper? Take as a basis, for example, clay. And then fix any light material on it. Such a toy is usually done to decorate a Christmas tree. Consider this technology in the form of step-by-step work:
- The parrot consists of several parts: a spherical head with a large beak, a somewhat elongated trunk, large wings and a tail. Blind these details separately.
- Each form is topped with glue PVA paper napkins, and then slices of newspapers.
- After completely drying, carefully cut them and remove the clay. Glue each piece of crafts back, and then put it together.
- Fantasizing, make a parrot plumage of finely chopped colored napkins.
- Tail and wings separately from long, dense strips. Very original looks corrugated paper.
- Think about how to make up your paws. Usually, a wire wound with threads is used for this purpose.
- As an eye, you can glue a button on the leg to a craft.
- Decorate the head of the parrot with a light tuft.
Method of application (photo 3)
Such a parrot of paper with their own hands canIt is easy to make even a pupil of an elementary school or a pupil of the preparatory group of a kindergarten. The presented template, when enlarged and printed, will become ready-made bird details.
- Stick a rectangle of yellow on the sheet of paper, leaving the bottom free. This will be the preparation of the head and torso of the parrot.
- Then, place the breast from the three flowers on top, having determined the level of the shoulders approximately on the line at 2/3 of the height.
- For wings and tail, one pattern is provided. Make it two-layer, externally increasing the volume.
- From the sides close to the body, bring the wings and glue them, without affecting the undulating edges.
- Tuck the tail under the bottom of the base and strengthen.
- Beak and claws are cut from brown paper.
- Decorate the tuft of a parrot's head.
- For the eyes, use white paper on which to draw a black puppet pupils. Also trim the claws.