Manna Cake - The Simplest Recipes
Have you ever cooked a cake manna? If not, then it's time to fix this situation. We offer several recipes for this dessert. You will need a minimum of products and time. We wish you success in the culinary field!
Cake manna simple
- eggs - 3 pcs .;
- vanilla sugar packaging;
- 1 tsp of soda;
- kefir - 200 ml;
- a glass of sugar;
- 2 tbsp. l raisins;
- glass of semolina.
Cooking instructions are as follows.
- Eggs break into a bowl. Add sugar. Beat these ingredients with a mixer. Pour in the specified amount of yogurt. We put soda. Stir. If bubbles appeared on the surface, then we did everything correctly.
- In the same bowl pour semolina. Leave for a few minutes. Then add the washed raisins.
- We will cook the manna in the oven, so we get the baking pan. Wash it with water and dry it. If the form is metallic, then we lubricate the bottom with oil. It is necessary. Silicone mold can be used. It does not need lubrication. We preheat the oven by setting the temperature to 180 ° C.Pour the dough into a mold. Sent to the oven. We notice 30-40 minutes. Check the readiness of the cake, you can use the torch. If, after immersing in the cake, it remained dry, then the dessert was fried.
- So, manna in the oven is ready. But this does not mean that it can be served on the table "with the heat of the heat." It is necessary to cool it and sprinkle with powdered sugar on top. Cut the manna into pieces and invite our household to the table. Have a nice tea!
Cake mannik: a recipe for the multicooker
- 30 g dried apricots;
- eggs - 2-3 pieces;
- 250 ml sour cream;
- vanilla sugar - packaging;
- glass of semolina;
- 30 grams of walnuts (without shell);
- 1 tsp baking powder;
- sugar - half a cup;
- a small piece of butter;
- flour - a glass.
Step number 1. In a bowl, mix sour cream and semolina. The resulting mass should stand 30-40 minutes.
Step number 2. Break eggs into a cup. Add two types of sugar - vanilla and regular. Whip these ingredients with a mixer or whisk. Put the baking powder in the sugar-egg mixture. We salt. Mix well.
Step number 3. Add semolina. Stir again. Pour the flour. Getting to the kneading dough. It may be liquid.But do not be upset ahead of time. During baking, the croup will absorb the liquid.
Step number 4. Very soon we will be able to try manna cake. The recipe involves the use of dried apricots and walnuts. They give a special taste to the dessert. But if you want to reduce the calorie content of the dish, then give up these ingredients. So, put a piece of butter in the multicooker bowl. It needs to be melted.
Step number 5. We wash dried apricots. Cut it into pieces. We remove to the side.
Step number 6. Pour dough into the slow cooker, spreading it evenly. Top put chopped dried apricots and nuts. Run the "Biscuit" mode. The lid can be left ajar. We notice 10-12 minutes. Then we check the readiness of the dessert. You just need to poke a manne cake with a toothpick. If the dough does not stick to it, then you can turn off the slow cooker. But we don’t get the cake yet. It should stand for 10 minutes under a closed lid. Remove the manna from the bowl, put in a flat plate. As a decoration, you can use protein cream, coconut chips or powdered sugar. Your kids and husband will appreciate your efforts and ask for supplements.
Recipe cake mannica on kefir
- 1.5 tsp. baking powder;
- sugar - 200 g;
- eggs - 2 pcs .;
- 190 g of semolina;
- 150 grams of wheat flour;
- half a package of butter (100 g).
- We take out products such as butter, eggs and kefir from the refrigerator. They must be fresh.
- Pour semolina into the cup. Fill the cereal with kefir. Thoroughly mix and mark 30-40 minutes. That is how many need to seize to insist. And it is better to leave the cereal for an hour.
- Getting to the dough. Turn on the oven: let it warm up.
- In a separate bowl, mix sugar and butter. Pounding them white. In another bowl break one egg, and then add it all to the dough. Stir.
- In the empty plate break the second egg. It is also sent to the sugar-egg mass. We mix. In the future, the dough put semolina, soaked in kefir. We take a tablespoon in our hands and mix everything well.
- Put the baking powder in a cup with wheat flour. We salt, then we mix ingredients. The contents of this plate shift in the dough. Knead it until a homogeneous state.
- Lubricate the round glass baking dish with a piece of butter. Gently pour the dough into it, smooth out with a spatula. Form together with the contents sent to the oven.We bake a cake for 35-45 minutes. Suitable temperature is 180-190 ° C.
- How to understand that manna prepared? Take a toothpick and pierce the surface of the cake. If the dough does not stick, then it's time to complete the cooking process. When the cake manniv on kefir cools, grease it with jam or condensed milk and serve with tea.
Recipe without baking
- Egg yolks - 3 pcs .;
- 2 tbsp. l gelatin;
- 1 l of milk;
- semolina - 200 g;
- 1 tbsp. l cocoa;
- canned peaches - 1 jar;
- a glass of sugar;
- shortbread biscuits (round) - 100-150 g;
- packing butter.
- Manka fall asleep in a saucepan and pour milk there. Cook porridge, setting the minimum fire. Then remove the product from the stove and cool it.
- We soften the oil with a fork and beat with a hand mixer. Pour sugar in the same bowl. We continue to beat, adding one yolk.
- In the resulting mass put semolina, but not the whole rhinestone, but a spoon. Stir.
- We divide the mass into two equal parts. We place them in different plates. In one of them add cocoa.
- Take a detachable baking dish. It does not need to be oiled. Just put the cookies on the bottom, and top distribute the coffee-manna mass.Then comes the white layer of pudding. All this is leveled. We remove in the refrigerator on the middle shelf.
- Open a jar of peaches. Pour syrup into a small saucepan. There we also add gelatin. We remove to the side.
- Put peaches in a cup. Grind to a state of mashed potatoes. You can use a hand blender for this.
- Returning to the saucepan with syrup. We put it on fire. Heat until gelatin is completely dissolved. In the pot add 2 tbsp. l peach puree. But that's not all: pour the gelatinous mass into the remaining puree and mix.
- From the refrigerator we take out the form with the cake. Fill it with peach-jelly mass. Again, put in the fridge. In about 2-3 hours the jelly will harden.
10. Mannik get out of shape. Now you need to decorate it. You can use marmalade, jam or condensed milk. Some housewives prefer to decorate the cake with pieces of fruit (kiwi, strawberries, tangerine).