Makita 6271D: device, description, photo
Of all the professional power tools, the Makita 6271D WPE screwdriver is the most popular today. Thanks to the well-developed market of spare parts, the owner, if necessary, can purchase this or that broken part for this product.
Makita 6271D WPE is a high-performance professional tool used for wood, plastic and metal applications. With it, you can drill small and medium holes, as well as tighten the appropriate fasteners: screws, screws and screws.
What makes the tool run?
The engine is turned on in Makita 6271D WPE screwdrivers using the shutter release button. It also regulates the speed. After pressing a button, as a result of its interaction with the contacts attached to it, a direct short-circuit of the power supply circuit in the engine occurs. Maximum power and a large number of revolutions provides a button, pressed to the stop. For automatic adjustment of revolutions, a special board is provided in the Makita 6271D WPE design, along which the contact of the start button moves while it is pressed.
As a result of this movement, a pulse is generated that acts on the transistor. The magnitude of this pulse depends on the strength of pressing the shutter button. The design of these screwdrivers provides flip contacts and rotation reversal handle. With its help, you can change the polarity at the terminals.
The product is equipped with a single-phase collector DC motor. Brushes, magnets and an anchor are mounted on the motor housing. Simple design, reliability and ease of operation are characteristic features of electric motors used for Makita tools.
What is the function of the gearbox?
Makita 6271D WPE can be equipped with two types of gearboxes: classic (used very rarely) and planetary.
The latter type contains:
- Ring gear.
- The sun gear that attaches to the shaft.
- Satellites and drove. The amount of the carrier depends on how much the gear is calculated (two or three stages).
The shaft drives the sun gear with the help of an anchor. With its teeth, it clings to the satellites that drive the carrier.If the gearbox is two-stage, then the second carrier is connected with the shaft of the cartridge, and the third carrier in the three-stage one. The task of the gearbox is to convert a large number of shaft revolutions into low revolutions of the cartridge in an electric motor.
The most common gearbox failure
According to consumer reviews, the most frequent equipment malfunctions are:
- Twisted shaft gear.
- Worn gear surface.
- Worn bearing or bearing bushing on the shaft.
- Broken pins to which satellites are attached.
With all the above breakdowns, the Makita 6271D WPE owner will have to additionally purchase the defective parts. They can be replaced both independently and in special service centers.
What provides effort adjustment in the screwdriver?
This function is performed by a special regulator that can be installed in 16 positions. Due to this, the Makita 6271D WPE tool is equipped with a wide range of puff levels, which allows it to be used for very fragile materials (plasterboard, etc.).
- The tool is a cordless drill screwdriver.
- It has a pistol design.
- The screwdriver is designed for speeds from 0 to 400 and 1300 revolutions per minute.
- Maximum torque - 30 Nm.
- The product is equipped with a quick-clamp type chuck.
- The cartridge has a diameter of 1 cm. Itinstalledon the output shaft of the gearbox. With the help of cams ensures reliable retention of parts in the chamber.
- When working with wood, the maximum diameter of the hole being drilled is 0.25 cm.
- When drilling metal products, the hole diameter does not exceed 1 cm.
- The functions of the engine brake and reverse are provided for the power tool.
- The weight of the instrument is one and a half kilograms.
- The power source is a battery.
- For Makita 6271D WPE in a set the case or a bag in addition is attached.
Depending on the configuration, on the market of power tools today you can get Makita 6271 drill-screwdrivers of five-five models:
- DWPE. The product is sold with two batteries, the capacity of which is 1.3 Ah, as well as a charger. The flashlight is not equipped. The tool is contained in the case.
- DWPLE. Drill-screwdriver with two batteries (1.3 Ah), a charger and a flashlight. Case is provided.
- Makita 6271 DWAE with two batteries, the capacity of which is 2 Ah.The power tool comes with a charger and a case. Flashlight is not provided.
- DWAEL. Products with two batteries (2 Ah), a charging device, a flashlight and a case.
- DWALE. The kit contains two batteries, a charger and a case. Additional equipment is attached (126 pieces in one set). Flashlight for this modification is not provided.
Reliability in operation allowed the Makita 6271D WPE screwdriver to become a real popular tool.