How to tie buttons?
Watch the video
Knitted buttons can decorate your clothes,performing a decorative function. Also they can be used as usual buttons, for example, to fasten blouses or blouses. You can tie a button with a crochet and knitting needles. You can also choose to tie a button from scratch or make a knitted cape, with which you wrap the usual flat button. Now we will tell you how to do it yourself.
How to tie a button with a crochet
So, you can connect the button in different ways. Here is one of them:
- It is necessary to tie the thread so that the air loop on the hook turns out. They need to do three pieces.
- We bind this circle with columns without a crochet, there should be only six of them.
- Then we close the circle with a connecting column.
- We make an air lifting loop and 12 columns without a crochet as the first row was tied.
- Again we close the circle with a connecting row. The thread that is left is used to sew a button to the product.
How to tie a button with knitting needles
To tie a button with knitting needles is easy, just use our instructions below.
- First we type on the spokes seven loops, we tie 10 rows of facial smoothness, the hinges should be closed.
- Then we take a medium-sized needle and threads of contrasting color. Stitch the stitches along the perimeter of the workpiece.
- We pull the thread, the button becomes like a sack, fill it with yarn to give volume. Done! You can sew it to your clothes.
These are the simplest ways how to tie a button with your own hands. In general, three-dimensional buttons can be tied with different patterns, but for this you need to learn how to knit conventional buttons.
Also interesting are buttons decorated with beads or small rhinestones.
How to tie a button
This option will be more practical - the button holds the shape well, it is dense, so it is easy to button up.
- So, we type on the spokes 12 loops.
- We impose approximately 3 cm double rubber band.
- We separate the loops on both spokes and insert the button, which you prepared in advance. Leave about 20 cm long thread and cut it with scissors.
- We thread this thread into the needle and collect the loops on the thread, slowly pulling out the knitting needles.
- We pull the thread and send it to the front side.
- We pull the ends of the thread and fasten them well so that the button does not open.
For those who like to knit or just decided to master this lesson, we suggest you to see useful tips in the Knitting section.