How to send money from Kyivstar to Kyivstar? Who can use Mobile Transfer?
Mobile operator Kyivstar, along with other popular modern companies providing mobile services, allows you to transfer funds between accounts. If you need to replenish the balance of a friend, colleague, or transfer money to an account of relatives who do not have the opportunity to do it yourself at the current time, then this option will be most welcome for you. How to send money from Kyivstar to Kyivstar and under what conditions it can be done will be described in the current article.
Who can use the translation service?
All subscribers of the Kyivstar mobile operator have access to the service we are considering. At the same time, for those people who purchased a SIM card after October 2013, a certain condition applies, after which the functionality for transferring funds to the account of another subscriber will be available.
Under what conditions can I send money from the phone to the phone (Kyivstar)?
- Funds can be transferred from the balance only in an amount multiple of one (i.e., only an integer, pennies cannot be transferred to the transfer).
- After performing the operation to replenish the account of another person, at least three hryvnias should remain on the initiator’s balance sheet. Otherwise, the transfer of funds will not be executed.
- When making a transaction, it is important to remember that there is a minimum and maximum value of the transfer amount. In the first case, this value is 1 hryvnia, in the second - 200 hryvnia.
- No matter what amount you plan to transfer to your friend to the account, the commission will be withheld. Its size is 3 hryvnia. Thus, in order for the operation to be performed correctly, one should have on the balance sheet: transfer amount + commission amount (3 hrn.) + Minimum balance on the balance after transfer (3 hrn.).
- The receiving party can accept transfers no more than 10 times a day. When making the eleventh transfer, the system will issue a corresponding warning. The condition applies even to situations where the initiators of the transfer are several subscribers.
How to send money from Kyivstar to Kyivstar?
After getting acquainted with the conditions of transferring funds from the balance of one subscriber of the specified operator to the account of another, you can proceed to the description of the process of the operation itself. In total there are two options for the transfer: with confirmation and without it. In the second case, it is a question that after dialing a request for transfer of funds, the subscriber who does this will not have to confirm the action with an additional request. How to send money from Kyivstar to Kyivstar without such confirmation? It is enough to limit the amount of transfer of 20 hryvnia. Only in this case it is not necessary to send the verification code. If you decide to transfer a larger amount, you will have to confirm your intention with an additional action.
Transfer instruction between accounts for up to 20 hryvnia
If we need to use the Kyivstar service (send money from number to number, for example, in the amount of 15 hryvnia), then we should follow the following sequence of actions:
- On a mobile gadget, type the following request: * 124 * <transfer value> * <receiving side> #.Since the current article considers the transfer to the Kyivstar client’s account, we recall that the number should be entered through 380. For example, to send a request for funds transfer, dial the following command * 124 * 15 * 380YYYYYYYYY #.
- Wait until you receive a notice of acceptance of an application for transfer from the balance of the current number to another client.
- Get a text message informing you that the transfer of funds was done correctly.
Instruction on transfer between accounts for amounts over UAH 20
How to send money to another Kyivstar number, if you need to do this in an amount exceeding 20 hryvnias? The list of actions that should be performed will be different:
- Perform an operation to send a request for transfer. You will need the same command * 124 * <transfer amount> * <receiving party> #.
- Get a message from the service number with a code to confirm the operation. The text of the notification will contain the numerical sequence that will be necessary for the next stage of the translation.
- Dial confirmation code: * 125 * <confirmation code> #.
- Wait for the application acceptance report (as in the previous case, it will be sent as a text message).
- Get a notification of receipt of funds to the specified subscriber balance.
So we learned how to send money from Kyivstar to Kyivstar. So, in order to share with another subscriber of this operator the funds placed on your balance sheet, you must perform a simple operation: dial a specific request and send a confirmation. If your payment does not exceed UAH 20, then you do not need to confirm the execution of the operation.