How to open a "Kiwi" wallet in Kazakhstan: registration, replenishment, withdrawal of money
The unconditional advantage of the QIWI payment systemis the availability of a huge number of cash transactions. And also an important factor is the minimum amount of time for making payments. Not surprisingly, as soon as the fast and convenient registration of the "Kiwi" wallet became available, Kazakhstan happily joined this payment system.
Specificity of QIWI work in Kazakhstan
At the moment, a limited list of services is available to residents of Kazakhstan, but nevertheless, the most needed ones are among them. What opportunities does this service provide to citizens and how to open it?
- Payment for goods and services of a large number of companies operating in the country's market.
- How to open a "Kiwi" wallet in Kazakhstan?After the successful completion of registration in QIWI, users get access to the Wallet service, which allows you to bind the wallet to a personal bank account.
- QIWI terminals are installed in most of the territorial entities of the country.
- Registered users of QIWI can participate in charitable activities.
How to register a purse QIWI
How to open a "Kiwi" wallet in Kazakhstan, we will discuss below. Registration process, as for other countries, is free. To access the wallet, you need to do the following:
- Go to the main page of the site.
- In the upper right corner, click the "Create a purse" button.
- On the page that opens, check the box opposite the country - Kazakhstan.
- Specify in the international format your mobile phone number.
- Confirm that you are a person, not a robot, after completing the proposed task. For example, you will be asked to designate a picture with a ball, click on the picture. Next is the "Confirm" button.
- Return to the previous page and press the "Continue" button.
- How to open a "Kiwi" wallet in Kazakhstan:continue to study the algorithm of action. To correctly complete the registration process, enter the code in the corresponding field that was sent as a sms notification to the specified phone number.
- Next, the "Confirm" button.
- Automatically you will get to the page where you need to enter a password (it must meet the system requirements, contain at least 7 characters - letters and numbers of the Latin alphabet).
- Agree to the terms of the offer contract (you can see it at the link indicated above).
- Press the "Register" button.
This was the answer to the query: how to create a "Kiwi" purse in Kazakhstan. As you can see, everything is extremely simple.
Restrictions and Opportunities of Kiwi in Kazakhstan
Ordinary owners of QIWI purses (those who did not pass the identification procedure) are to some extent limited in conducting cash transactions, because they are subject to limits:
- Payments - no more than 100 thousand rubles a month.
- The maximum payment amount for one time is not more than 15 thousand rubles.
Identified users have the following advantages:
- Conducting transfers and payments per month - up to 600 thousand rubles.
- There are no restrictions on the amount of one transaction.
Unfortunately, the identification process for residentsKazakhstan is not as simple as registering in a payment system. For this it is necessary to visit one of the centers of the CONTACT system in the Russian territory. The official site provides information on the whereabouts of more than 13,000 such services. At the moment of visiting the CONTACT-center, the user must provide a passport, and also a document confirming the legality of stay in the Russian territory may be required.
The employee of the center will add information to the database, andthe user, in turn, will need to call the QIWI-purse number and agree to the processing of personal data. After completing all the necessary steps to identify the QIWI-purse, you will only have to pay for the services:
- Filling out the application - 10 rubles.
- The entry in the CONTACT program for identification is 150 rubles.
- Deposit of money to the account of a purse in the amount of 100 rubles.
After that, you can enter the "Kiwi" purse in Kazakhstan. The personal cabinet is easy to use in any country where the payment system works.
What actions can be performed in the QIWI payment system
- Replenishment of electronic wallet.
- Payment for the use of fixed telephone, cellular, Internet, television, utility payments.
- Charitable payments.
- Payment on invoices.
- Payments on loans and borrowings.
- Exchange of funds.
- Withdrawal of funds from the balance of the wallet.
How to replenish the "Kiwi" purse in Kazakhstan?
- By bank card.
- Cash through the payment terminal QIWI.
- Through terminals of other payment systems.
Commission for the deposit of funds is not generally charged, but it is recommended that the information from the service provider be clarified.
Prerequisites for withdrawing money from a QIWI wallet
How to transfer money to the "Kiwi" purse, we found out, and what is necessary for their withdrawal? To withdraw money from an electronic wallet to a bank card, you need to perform some actions:
- Complete the registration process on the official QIWI website and activate the purse.
- To have on the balance the necessary amount for withdrawal and payment of the commission for the service.
- Be ready to provide the details of the bank card or the account to which the transfer will be made.
- Have access to the phone number for which "Kiwi" is registered in Kazakhstan. User's personal cabinet may also be needed.
If one of the items is not followed, the translation can not be executed.
When making a money transfer from an electronicpurse on a bank card to worry that there will be problems with the conversion, it is not necessary, since it is carried out automatically during the operation at the rate that is valid at the time of transfer. If the bank card of a resident of Kazakhstan is opened in the national currency, the withdrawal of funds from the QIWI-purse balance to the card account will occur in tenge. On cards opened in rubles, cash will also be received in rubles.
How to transfer money to "Kiwi" wallet
In order for the operation to be successful, the following steps are required:
- Go to the site.
- Activate in your account.
- In the service menu, select the "Translate" section.
- Then go to the "To the bank card" subsection.
- In the "Card Number" box, enter the 16 digits indicated on the face of the bank card.
- Then the questionnaire will appear, which you must fill out. It requires you to specify the sender and recipient information. Fill in the lines very carefully, otherwise the translation will not be done.
- Confirm the transfer by specifying the code sent to the phone number specified during registration of the purse.
Most often, money is transferred to the accountinstantly, but sometimes a delay of several hours is possible. After receipt of money on the account, they cease to be virtual: they can pay for various goods and services on the Internet, shops, and also cash in any bank terminals. Be careful: when withdrawing funds in terminals, a commission may be charged.
Now you know how to open a "Kiwi" purse in Kazakhstan. As a result, payment for many services will become much easier.