How to live on 3000 rubles a month and do not infringe on yourself in food and clothes
If you are tired of endless debts, financialproblems, loans and other cash pockets, this indicates one thing: you simply do not know how to manage your money. To bring your personal finances in order, you need to save a few months. Having learned how to save, you can start collecting money for a dacha or a new car, or maybe you will realize your cherished dream and fly on vacation? But for a dream to come true, you need to know how to live on 3000 rubles a month.
Stability will come only with high incomes
Many will say why live for 3000 thousand rubles inmonth, because you can learn how to earn money, change jobs. But not everyone knows - the more you start earning, the more you will spend. We must learn to live according to today's incomes, if they are minimal, then live economically. Over time, you will get used to not buying things that will simply lie on the shelf and dust, and the question of how to live at 3,000 rubles a month will no longer stand before you so sharply.
If you want to leave money, but notto waste them, then you need to determine the purpose for which these bills will be collected. A person who does not have a goal will never collect the necessary amount. We decided to go to the sea - postpone every month for 1000 rubles, or better open an account with a bank and save interest on it. For one month the amount of one thousand will be ridiculous, but for a year 12,000 rubles and interest will be collected. Of course, this amount is not enough for a dream, but the main thing we learned was to go to our goal.
Hunger is not my aunt, but an evil uncle
The main item of any expenditure is food. For meals, you can allocate a month and 3000 rubles, and 30 000 rubles, only in the first case it will be salads, potatoes and pasta, and in the second red caviar, sturgeon, trout and other delicacies. How to live on 3000 rubles a month and not "stretch your legs"? Remember several rules concerning the kitchen.
- Do not buy delicacies even once a month: or you get out of debt and start to collect for your dream, or you just stuff your stomach, and besides the feeling of satisfaction from eating, you get nothing more.
- Remember: we save on everything: pasta, cereals, vegetables, buy on a wholesale basis.
- Cook immediately for 2-3 days.
- Disregard the fast food. For example, pasta "Doshirak" costs 24 rubles per packing. If during the day they replace breakfast, lunch and dinner and eat so for 30 days, then a month goes out just over 2000 rubles. Economy in fast dinners is not present any, but here a gastritis or an ulcer - it is provided.
Cheaper - does not mean worse
If you are still trying to answer yourself how to live on 3000 rubles a month, then you have not tried saving.
Did you notice that the fruit in the store is soldby markdown? The fact that they are 2 times cheaper cost does not at all mean their expired shelf life. Products with little remaining shelf life, overripe fruits, products with spoiled packaging are sold at a reduced price.
As for clothes
Saving economy, and you need not onlyeat, but also to dress. Take a walk to the nearest second-hand. Buy clothes with huge discounts. Try to take once or twice a month, but for one unit of the goods, it is more profitable than then you buy everything at once. The amount you give for one thing will seem ridiculous, but a year will come out quite decent money. Many people will ask themselves how to save until they understand the most important thing: in this case you can only help yourself, your desires and the desire for the goal. Set your goals and always look for the right solution. Only by solving them, you can start a new plan.
We save on utility bills
As for food and clothing, it works herethe principle of "eating and dressing on their income," but you will not pay for light, gas and communal, as much as you like. Pay less will not work, but here you can save energy easily.
15-20% of the electricity we consumeaccounted for by lighting. If you treat him like a source that picks up our money, then very soon you will not be able to consume so much energy.
- Replace all bulbs in the house with energy-saving ones.
- Always turn off the light behind you, do not leave the chandelier burning in an empty room.
- Use daylight for as long as possible.
- A bright room requires always less electricity than a room with dark walls and furniture.
- Buy appliances of class A. A washing machine, a hair dryer, an iron, a vacuum cleaner are all those items that literally devour our money.
On the Moscow posters, you can often see an inscription calling to turn off unnecessary lamps and electrical appliances. Remember this rule and use it as often as possible.
You can save not only in the world, but also on water and gas. The principle is the same: the less you turn on, the less you pay. Especially this principle applies to water.
Learn to save on everything - and soon you will feel the taste of money that you just did not throw away.