How to connect bluetooth headphones to your computer: instructions and tips
What is required
How to connect headphones via bluetooth to computer? First you need to carry out training. It will help to reduce the procedure for connecting the headset to the minimum time.
Ideally, the following elements are needed to accomplish the task:
- computer or laptop with Bluetooth;
- wireless headphones;
- drivers for the corresponding device.
Usually there are no problems with the preparation. The user simply acquires a wireless headset and turns on Bluetooth on the computer. After that, you can start active actions.
Turn on Bluetooth radio on PC
How to connect bluetooth headphones to a computer? Modern PCs and laptops are available with integrated Bluetooth. Sometimes it happens that this technology is missing. In this case, the user needs to buy a special bluetooth adapter and connect it to the PC, to the USB-socket.
Next you need to make sure that the radio for Bluetooth works. This will require:
- Go to the "Device Manager" in any known way. For example, click PKM on the "My Computer" shortcut, select "Properties" and go to the corresponding service.
- Open the section "Radio modules".
- Right-click on the line with one or another Bluetooth adapter.
- Select the "Enable" option. Sometimes the inscription may look like "Activate". If there are no corresponding signatures, the radio module is activated.
How to connect a computer to bluetooth headphones? The next step is installing drivers for Bluetooth. It is best to act like this:
- Open the "Windows Update Wizard" by connecting to the web.
- Check the system for updates.
- Select items that have a mention of Bluetooth.
- Wait for the download of the appropriate drivers.
- To initialize the software.
That's all. Now it remains only to initialize the drivers of the headset. But more about that later.
Turn on Bluetooth on your computer
How to connect bluetooth headphones to a computer? The next stage is the activation of Bluetooth on the computer.
If users have a built-in radio module on their PC,then they just need to click on the button with the image of the gear line (sometimes the key has the Bluetooth icon) along with the Fn control.
In the absence of the appropriate module will have to act as follows:
- Insert the Bluetooth adapter into the USB socket and turn it on if necessary. Usually, there are no power buttons on the devices.
- Press the Fn + button with the image of Bluetooth / transmission line.
After the done actions on the computer will turn on bluetooth. You can continue the process of connecting a wireless headset.
How to connect wireless bluetooth headphones to your computer? It is not difficult to do this. Especially if the user is prepared in advance for the process.
Usually, the instruction to translate ideas into life has the following form:
- Charge the headphones. This stage is relevant only for individual models of the headset.
- Turn on the headphones. To do this, click on the appropriate button on the device.
- Install the corresponding device drivers on the computer. Usually a software package comes with a headset. If necessary, drivers can be downloaded from the official website of the manufacturer.
- Plug in the USB-socket Bluetooth adapter from the headphones. This step is not always the case.
- Go to "Start" - "Control Panel" - "Hardware and Sound".
- Click on the "Add device" hyperlink.
- Specify the type of device - "Wireless Headset." Sometimes this step is skipped.
- Select in the window that appears a wireless headset.
- Wait for device synchronization.
It is done. Now I understand how to connect bluetooth headphones to the computer. This is a fairly simple task that even a schoolboy can handle.
If the headphones are not connected
Here are some tips to help solve the problem of connecting a wireless headset to a PC:
- Check if Bluetooth is turned on on the computer. If necessary, activate the option.
- Make sure that the Bluetooth adapter is working. Replace parts for mechanical damage.
- Update or reinstall hardware drivers.
- Check your computer for viruses.
- Ensure that the Bluetooth radio is activated. If necessary, use the appropriate service.