GEF scheduling in preschool and junior high school
The calendar plan is developed on the basis of long-term and annual. During the educational process, it is supplemented in accordance with the observations of children, their assessment. Changes are made on the basis of conversations with parents and other educators or teachers. Let us further consider how the calendar-thematic planning for the GEF.
Why do you need scheduling? For every day and for a week all kinds of activities should be provided for the tutor or teacher. They include various activities at the stages of familiarization, study, consolidation and subsequent practical use of the knowledge gained. GEF scheduling is carried out in accordance with the overall program. However, at the same time, it is largely determined by the needs and interests of children, proceeds from observations, current control, and is formed in a dialogue with parents.Scheduling allows you to implement an individual and differentiated approach specifically to each child.
In the entire history of teaching practice, scheduling was carried out in various ways. Relatively recently, tutors had special notebooks. Sheets were divided into two parts. On the right, a plan was written directly, and on the left, an account was taken of the activities carried out. However, over time, the standards and educational programs changed, the level of professionalism of educators and educators increased. At the same time, the ways of making plans were improved. They were simplified, modernized. However, along with the positive moments, the negative side of transformations is also noted. Today, often the schedules are vague, blurred, schematic. In some cases, the teacher or educator is not able to understand the written, can not orient in activities that should be carried out in one or another day. It also happens that some important sections, forms of work are overlooked.
During the certification of the teacher or teacher one of the first events is to familiarize yourself with the calendar plan. By the way it is compiled, one can see literacy of a specialist, his ability to analyze events, professionalism, understanding of individual and age peculiarities of the wards, knowledge of techniques. Scheduling is done according to general requirements. Work should be carried out separately for each age category of children. The main differences will be in the program material, ways of doing work (duration and number of classes, training methods, and so on). For example, scheduling in the senior group of kindergartens will be focused on preparing children for primary school. The mapping of activities and activities is carried out taking into account:
- Specific learning conditions, the level of development of each child, age composition.
- The process of education.
- Cycle, sequence and regularity of events.
Scheduling is carried out according to a specific scheme. During the process of particular importance is the design and sequence of the proposed activities. The algorithm for making a plan is as follows:
- Title page.
- List of children in the group.
- The procedure for working with parents (it can be made up in a separate notebook).
- Schedule for the week.
- Scheme of special events.
- Plan joint activities with children.
- Events for self-realization of pupils.
- Gymnastics planning.
- Security measures, intellectual and motor load mode.
Scheduling should cover three aspects of educational activities:
- Organized learning process. It includes a system of subgroup and front-line occupations, according to the grid and program.
- Joint activities of children and educators.
- The development of activities of independent activities of pupils.
Work with parents
Event scheduling is carried out for a week or a month. It is necessary to clearly define the specific tasks for educators, set the time for conducting classes. In this section it is necessary to present not only those activities that will be carried out directly by the teacher of the group, but also by other specialists of the DOE. Regardless of who will conduct the lesson, the educator will in any case act as an organizer.Work can be planned in different ways:
- Meetings with parents.
- Group or individual consultations.
- Thematic exhibitions.
- Joint holidays. Episodic conversations.
- The participation of parents in carrying out of all-Sad events and so on.
The number of required activities is determined independently by the teacher. Work with parents should be structured according to the annual tasks of the institution.
For children in nursery age is carried out no more than ten lessons. The duration of each - 8-10 minutes. It is recommended to carry out one lesson in the first and second half of the day. Carrying them appropriate with subgroups of 5-6 children. For babies 1 ml. gr. recommended 10, 2 ml. gr. - 11 lessons per week. Scheduling in the middle group is carried out with the expectation of 12 training events. For children of the next age category 15 lessons are provided. In the preparatory group conduct 17 training events. In the nickname, including classes include additional education. Regardless of for which category of children scheduling is carried out (in the middle group, nurseries,preparatory, etc.) the number of events of the sports and fitness cycle should take 50% of the total time.
Joint activities of the teacher and children
It includes activities in the morning hours, walks. Joint activities of educators and children implies a mandatory relationship with the organization of training. In the process of activities, the teacher prepares children for the subsequent learning. At the same time, the tutor fills this activity with content that has not been implemented in the classroom. In the course of joint activities, the consolidation, deepening, refinement of skills, ideas and concepts is carried out. This section is considered very rich, it must contain mandatory actions for each day:
The activity of the teacher and children, it is advisable to paint in accordance with the regime segments.
Development of morning activities
The main task of the educator in this time period is the inclusion of children in the rhythm of the kindergarten, the formation of a cheerful mood. In the morning activities, in this regard, it is necessary to include an emotionally stimulating exercise - gymnastics.Work can be carried out both in subgroups and individually. If frontal exercises are assumed, then quiet activities, round dances and so on can be included. Morning reception is considered the most favorable time for individual communication between the caregiver and the child. A distinctive feature of the dialogue is its ease. At the same time, attention is focused on the curiosity and interest of the child, entertaining content and forms of occupation. In the morning hours, work is carried out to correct and develop the correct pronunciation of sounds, oral speech, and the development of intonation. Activities include physical activity. If necessary, conduct individual lessons, the names of the children and the essence of the work are entered into the plan. Morning segment includes:
- Examination of illustrations and objects.
It is advisable to plan short conversations with individual children or groups on topics that were planned in advance, or offered by the students themselves. It can be stories about loved ones, various accessible objects from life, books, toys and so on.Often, in the course of these conversations, children look at illustrations. Every year the range of topics discussed expands, the course of the lessons themselves becomes more complicated. For example, conversations can take place either with or without viewing pictures, more complex subjects or phenomena can be discussed (seasons, urban life, and so on).
Scheduling during this period has its own characteristics. For each object a specific scheme is made up. Consider briefly how scheduling is performed:
- 1 class. The form of employment with children is chosen mainly game. For each item allocated a certain number of hours. At the end of the year scheduling is performed.
- 2 class. The program is complicated, the volume of game forms is reduced, the emphasis on theoretical material is enhanced. The number of hours on the subject also increases.
- 3 class. The program includes activities aimed at developing the internal potential of children, discipline. Theoretical studies are supported by practical observations. According to the results of the school year, scheduling is carried out.
- 4th grade.The activities are aimed at the development of students' cognitive interest, strengthening school discipline.
Calendar-thematic planning for the physical education of pupils of the first to fourth grades:
- The teaching is given three hours a week, 105 h / year for 2-4 cells, 99 for the first.
- The division of program material into two blocks: variable and basic. The first includes material on mobile activities. The basic part provides for a compulsory educational minimum on the subject.
The program is complicated on sections annually by increasing the complexity of the elements on the basis of the previously passed. One of the main features of the pedagogical process in primary school is the evaluation of children. It begins with the 2nd half of the 1st grade. purpose of physical education:
- Health promotion.
- Improving functional capabilities.
- The development of physical abilities and qualities.
Tasks of education
They are aimed at:
- Improving children's health, improving posture, strengthening the body's adaptability to various external factors, prevention of flatfoot.
- Coordination development.
- Formation of knowledge about the mode of the day, personal hygiene.
- Introduction to the independent exercise.
- Developing knowledge of the most popular sports.
- Education discipline, the ability to interact and respectful classmates.