Drachena: recipe for a lush omelet with different ingredients
Today we have a menu dram. The recipe for this dish was created in ancient Russia. What is it? Drachena - a cross between a classic omelet and a light casserole. It is appropriate to serve for breakfast and lunch. We offer you some interesting and simple recipes.
Do you know what makes it different from an omelet? No? Now we will tell about it. Do not forget to make a note in your notebook.
On the basis of milk, eggs and flour, both the omelette and the dreamer are cooked. The recipe of our today's dish involves the use of additional ingredients: cereals, white sugar, grated potatoes and so on. This is their difference.
Drachena of eggs (in the oven)
- 4 tbsp. l sour cream (fat should be 20%);
- 70 g servings of butter;
- wheat flour - enough for one article. spoons;
- 8 eggs;
- take a glass of milk with 3.2% fat;
- The optimal amount of salt is ½ tsp.
Instructions on how to cook
- We spread the above products on the table. Sour cream and milk should not be very cold. Let them stand at least half an hour at room temperature.
- Carefully break the eggs, separating the yolks from the proteins.
- We take a glass bowl. It is necessary to combine sour cream with yolks and flour. Do not forget to salt. Beat the ingredients with a regular whisk. Pour milk into a bowl in a thin stream. We continue the process of beating.
- In another bowl, whip proteins. This time we will use the mixer. No need to whisk egg whites in a cool foam. There will be enough soft peaks.
- We transfer whipped whites to the bowl where the yolks, milk and flour are. Mix all this.
- We dip the bottom of a deep pan with melted butter butter (take less than half). Now you can pour in the mixture prepared in the previous step. Place the pan with the contents into a heated oven. At 180 ° С an egg will be baked for 45 minutes. Two things will indicate the complete readiness of the dish - the disappearance of liquid fragments and the appearance of a ruddy crust.
- Melt the remaining butter.
- So, we got a lush dragon of eggs.This dish will delight you with a ruddy, but in places loose crust, as well as a delicate taste. It is served directly in the pan, as we say "from the heat, from the heat." Pour over melted butter mash. You can start tasting.
Recipe tormented with cottage cheese
- take 1 tbsp. l butter and sour cream (fat content from 15 to 25%);
- 100 g serving of cottage cheese (can be replaced with curd paste);
- eggs - 4 pcs .;
- salt and white sugar to taste;
- medium fat milk - no more than 100 ml.
Curd shifted from packing to bowl. It should be kneaded with a fork. In the same bowl add egg yolks, white sugar and sour cream. We salt. Mix these components. We enter milk. Stir again. It remains to add whipped whites in a separate bowl. The resulting mass is poured into a frying pan, the bottom of which is smeared with oil. Omelet "Drachena" will be baked in the oven (180 ° C). Elastic consistency and golden crust are signs of the readiness of the dish. Enjoy all the appetite!
Drachena: recipe in the pan
- white sugar - not more than 50 g;
- flour (variety is not important) - one cup is enough;
- 100 g piece of fat (needed to lubricate the bottom of the pan);
- 4 eggs;
- 500 ml of milk;
- salt - enough pinch.
Step 1. In a glass bowl, combine the sugar with the yolks and half of the milk we have. We salt. Beat these ingredients using a mixer or whisk.
Step 2. Into the same bowl pour flour in parts. Knead the dough - first with a spoon, then manually. If it turned out thick, then we did everything right. Spread the dough with the remaining half of the milk. We also add proteins whipped into a cool foam.
Step number 3. The bottom of a large griddle is coated with grease. We put on the stove. In the heated pan gradually pour the previously obtained dough. Fry on both sides.
Step number 4. Cooked in a frying pan put on the plate. We tear it with the help of two forks. Sprinkle with white sugar on top (optional). We recommend serving this dish with fruit juice.
Cooking Belarusian style (with potatoes and minced meat)
- hard cheese (variety is not important) - 50 g serving .;
- 0.3 kg minced meat (beef + pork);
- two or three eggs;
- vegetable oil (optional) - not more than 100 g;
- 6-7 raw potatoes;
- flour - a couple of Art. spoons;
- medium onion bulbs - 2 pcs .;
- favorite spices;
- sour cream with an average fat content - from 2 to 5 tbsp. spoons.
- Pre-peeled skins and washed under water potatoes pass through a small or large grater head.
- Remove the husks from the bulbs with a knife. Chop the pulp, then send it to the heated pan. Fry using refined oil. Be sure to stir. As soon as the onion pieces are lightly browned, add the minced meat with a fork to them. Fry until golden brown.
- In the pan, in which there are minced meat and onion pieces, enter the flour in the right quantity. We continue the process of roasting.
- In a bowl with grated potatoes, break the eggs. There we put sour cream. It will prevent the browning of potatoes. Salt this mass. Stir.
- We take out the form for baking. We coat its bottom with oil (refined). First, lay out the potatoes with the filling. The next layer is fried onion with minced meat. Level with a spatula. Sprinkle with butter. Top of the dish is decorated with grated cheese.
- We warm the oven (220 ° C). We place in it a form with contents.How much in the oven will be prepared potato drachena? The recipe indicates that 35-45 minutes will be enough. It all depends on the thickness of the layers. The dish, which Belarusians call “potato headstock”, is served hot in the form. Cut the casserole into square or rectangular pieces. Top we pour them with sour cream.
Now you know what it is and how it is drafted. The recipe for this dish involves the use of simple and affordable products. We wish you all culinary success!