Diet for nursing mothers for weight loss by day: menu for the week
A diet for nursing mothers for weight loss is very relevant. After all, many newly born women are making a lot of effort to lose those extra pounds gained during pregnancy. But how to lose weight while continuing to breastfeed and without risking the health of the child?
Why does a woman gain weight during pregnancy?
Being in an “interesting” position, the representative of the weaker sex gains additional weight for objective reasons: the mass of the developing hearth increases, the uterus begins to weigh about 1 kg, the weight of the placenta is about 0.5 kg, and the amniotic fluid, extra blood, breast volume, etc. On average, it turns out 12 kg (plus or minus 5 kg). This additional weight is considered “beneficial” - one cannot do without it, otherwise the fetus will not develop fully.
But there are also “useless” extra pounds, which the expectant mother “eats up” due to improper diet.In pregnancy, a woman eats for two, but if she eats properly, eating a lot of fruits and vegetables, then she and the baby have enough vitamins and minerals. If a woman begins to eat in excess of the not quite healthy food, then this leads to the formation of "useless" kilograms, which later can be very difficult to lose. Anyway, the diet of a nursing mother for weight loss should help solve the problem of excess weight.
Why can not lose weight after giving birth?
A young mother can not count on the return of the former figure in the first few months after the birth of her baby, especially if she is breastfeeding. By the way, nutritionists advise to continue lactation as long as possible and not to abandon it, because it normalizes the metabolic processes, gradually burning excess weight. But you need to understand that this can take as much time as it took you to gain extra pounds, that is, about 7-9 months. And yet, many women do not lose weight naturally after childbirth, but continue to grow in size. Why?
- First, a woman no longer needs to eat for two, but she continues out of habit to use double servings of dishes.
- Secondly, many representatives of the weaker sex after childbirth face serious stress: the baby requires increased attention, it is impossible to get enough sleep at night, those extra pounds are “callous” eyes, there is no time to take care of yourself. As a result, young mothers lock themselves at home, stop moving, meet people, and continue to “stick” their stress. It is necessary to abandon such a “solution” of the problems that have arisen and force yourself to do the opposite: on walks with the baby to preen, like there was no time for a date; not just standing or sitting next to the stroller in idleness, but doing the most simple exercises; trust the child more often to the spouse or relatives, going at least 30 minutes to the fitness room.
- Thirdly, after childbirth, you can not sit on a hard diet. But mothers who fanatically seek to get back in shape as quickly as possible, begin to diligently practice various methods of nutrition, which cause the opposite effect - the appearance of "ears" on the hips, fat in the abdomen. It cannot be any other way, because after giving birth a sharp transition to a limited diet brings only extra stress.
- Fourth, not very conscientious pediatricians,who do not update their knowledge base, often insist that the mother should refuse from citrus fruits, fruits, dairy products, etc. However, a huge list of prohibitions only provokes increased appetite and nutritional deficiencies in women, therefore it is better to leave both fruits and eggs, and legumes, but eat them in very small quantities.
What should be excluded from the diet to lose weight?
A diet for nursing mothers for weight loss is another way to get back in shape as quickly as possible. But before you learn new recipes for cooking and make a menu, you need to remember once and for all what products are completely banned.
First of all, it is necessary to abandon all types of sausages, chips, rye crackers under a thick layer of seasoning, chocolate, hamburgers, various fancy breads, cakes and pastries. Also, the taboo is imposed on marinades, pickles, soybeans, smoked meats, mayonnaise, ketchup. And, of course, any mother understands that alcohol and tobacco are also unacceptable for her.
And if it was considered normal to want some product during pregnancy and immediately eat it in the beyond, then now it is necessary to control such whims, since they do not have any basis.
Diet for nursing mothers for weight loss, basic recommendations
50% of the diet of a nursing mother should be fresh vegetables and fruits, as well as healthy cereals. Only in such conditions can you get all the necessary nutrients and control your appetite. Recommended cooking technology: steamed, by boiling and baking. You can also fry foods, but without using any oils. Dinner must be no later than 18.00.
A diet for nursing mothers for weight loss by day, compiled in advance, will facilitate the process of weight loss and eliminate snacks "harmful" products.
Diet for nursing mothers for weight loss: menu for the week
Drawing up the menu for several days, it is necessary to pay attention not only to the composition of dishes, but also to their caloric content. A diet for nursing mothers for weight loss for the week should be varied, but every day you need to consume no more than 2000-2500 calories. For active weight loss will also require 2 liters of fluid per day.
It is much more convenient when a diet is prepared for nursing mothers for weight loss by day. Monday's menu might look like this:
- Breakfast: toast, tomatoes in their own juice, Chechil cheese.
- Dinner: vegetable soup, potatoes in fish uniform, vegetable salad, tea.
- Dessert: peaches or pears.
- Dinner: cauliflower baked with cheese, vegetable salad, seasoned with lemon juice, banana.
A diet for nursing mothers for weight loss, whose menu should be made as varied as possible, on Tuesday may include the following dishes:
- Breakfast: cereal with milk, fruit salad.
- Dinner: chicken broth with carrots and envelopes with chicken meat, baked under the cheese cauliflower with ham, tomato salad.
- Dessert: low fat yogurt with banana.
- Dinner: jacket potatoes, fish stew with vegetables, kefir.
- Breakfast: grapes, toast with fried egg, yogurt.
- Dinner: rice soup, boiled beef with steamed vegetables, salad with greens.
- Dessert: apples.
- Dinner: spaghetti with light sauce, carrot salad with raisins, some salted fish.
- Breakfast: cheese with green olives.
- Dinner: potato soup with mushrooms, rice with boiled fish, carrot-apple salad.
- Dessert: oranges.
- Dinner: buckwheat-milk porridge, vegetable salad with green peas, kefir.
- Breakfast: braised cabbage, tomatoes, tea with marshmallow.
- Dinner: lentil soup, chicken breast with boiled potatoes, cabbage salad.
- Dessert: kefir with galetny cookies.
- Dinner: fresh vegetables with boiled rice, granola with natural yogurt.
- Breakfast: pasta with steamed vegetables, a glass of milk with a pie.
- Dinner: fish soup, boiled rice with ham, vegetable salad.
- Dessert: pears
- Dinner: cottage cheese with raisins, jelly.
- Breakfast: boiled chicken with rice, toast with jam, coffee without sugar.
- Dinner: soup with meatballs, boiled fish with steamed vegetables, vegetable salad.
- Dessert: yogurt, cupcake.
- Dinner: millet milk porridge, pineapple.
A diet for nursing mothers for weight loss is very effective, but will not give the desired results without physical exertion. If during childbirth there were no complications and no cesarean section was applied, then after 3 months you can allow yourself long walks, squats and other simple exercises. In the gym, dancing or fitness can be recorded six months later. If there were complications, it is better to forget about the exercises for 9 months and give your body time to recover.
Diet for nursing mothers for weight loss gets different reviews: someone shares such results as minus one and a half kilograms a week, and someone complains that the varied menu "eats" a lot of time for cooking.However, this is not a reason to abandon your goal, because you can simply simplify the menu a bit, replacing some items with instant cereals.