Day of the rescuer in Russia is a holiday of courage and courage
Day of the rescuer in Russia is celebrated on December 27th. This one appeared not so long ago, but for many it has become an excellent opportunity to express my admiration for courageous people, who face danger every day.
The history of the Ministry of Emergency Situations in the Russian Federation
In July 1990, the government decided to create a Russian rescue corps, and on December 27 of that year the service began its work. And in 1995 a decree was issued, which secured a professional holiday for this date - Lifeguard Day.
The duties of the Emergency Services Service included work to eliminate the consequences of disasters of various kinds.
Over time, the fire service and other support structures came under the authority of the Ministry.
Why there was a need to create MOE
The growing number of emergencies of various nature and scale demanded the creation of a structure that would provide assistance to people promptly, professionally and with minimal losses.On the Day of the rescuer one can get acquainted with the information on the work done for the year and the number of saved lives.
The need for rescuers arises in the following cases:
- Emergencies in industrial enterprises.
- Neutralization of ammunition.
- The emergence of chemical and radioactive hazards.
- Explosions in buildings of social and domestic purposes.
- Emergencies on highways and railways.
- Natural disasters and natural disasters.
Rescuers always arrive first where people need help. On the Day of Rescuer congratulations should be in honor of the courage and courage of the professionals in their field. They valiantly carry out their service, overcome the most difficult obstacles and save human lives.
Events on the Day of the rescuer
For more than 20 years, this holiday has been a symbol of courage. In the most difficult situations, rescuers bravely perform difficult work, risking their lives.
This day is memorable not only for employees of the Ministry of Emergency Situations, but also for citizens who became unwitting participants in emergency situations and were rescued by bold professionals.
In honor of the holiday concerts, all kinds of celebrations and events are held. Obligatory is the minute of mourning for the employees who died while fulfilling their duty.
Not a single rescuer is left without attention. The best congratulations come from colleagues, management and government. The Day of the Emergency Ministry rescuer is an excellent reason to reward employees who manifested themselves in a difficult service.
Often, children and teenagers are involved in the celebration. They take part in exhibitions dedicated to this day. In educational institutions meetings with participants of emergency situations are held. Such events carry a pedagogical mission and instill patriotism.
What qualities should a rescuer of MES
Day of the rescuer is a holiday that gives you the opportunity to remember people who are ready to perform their duties, despite the danger and high risk. The rescuer must have a variety of personal and professional qualities.
- Decisiveness and courage. All kinds of disasters require the ability to quickly assess the situation and respond accordingly. Emergencies can pose a threat to life, so courage is one of the main properties.
- Organization Each employee of the Ministry of Emergency Situations should be able to act as a team. From this depends not only his life, but also the life of his colleagues.
- Good physical fitness. This is of great importance, as it is often necessary to save people from the rubble, to carry the victims on themselves. In addition, sometimes it is possible to work without sleep and rest. Poor health and poor physical fitness will not allow you to perform your duties in full.
The rescuer must have excellent will power and quick response, be resilient and responsible. Of great importance in this professional activity is a strong nervous system. Employees with such qualities are capable of very real feats in the event of an emergency.
On the Day of Rescuer congratulations get the most courageous and brave people. They are ready to help 24 hours a day in every corner of the country. Rescuers under the force of any difficulties and the most difficult tasks, because they are professionals in their field.