Calorie jelly. How to cook braised pork, beef and chicken?
What Russian people do not like jelly? Even foreigners lick their fingers when they eat it. We offer you several recipes for this dish. Caloric content of jelly will also be indicated.
Transparent brawn with pieces of meat very few people can leave indifferent. However, not every housewife can cook it right. We are ready to share secrets that will help you get a delicious and appetizing aspic. The calorie content of the dish will depend on the meat from which it was cooked.
Rule number 1 - the right choice of meat
One of the main ingredients of the dish are the pork legs, or rather their lower part. Gelling substances contained in them, provide a freezing broth. The rest of the meat can be added to taste. Do you want to cook aspic, calorie is small? Then use the chicken.If the family loves dishes fatter and more satisfying, then in this case the following options will do: beef in the bone, pork with skin and veins, and also turkey meat.
Rule number 2 - the use of spices and seasonings
Every housewife wants her cooked jelly turned out delicious. Without the use of spices to achieve this is almost impossible. Salt the dish should be after 4-5 hours of cooking. For aroma, you can pour a little hops-suneli. 30 minutes before the end of boiling we add laurushka (3-4 leaves) and several peas of pepper to the broth. The use of spices and spices will not affect the calories of jelly.
Rule number 3 - the correct cutting of meat
Cooking pork, beef or chicken is only half the battle. It is still necessary to properly cut the meat. Fillet is carefully separated from the bones by hand. Then take a knife and chop the boiled meat (not too shallow).
Pork jelly (calorie per 100 grams - 340-350 kcal)
- one onion;
- 60 g of celery;
- ½ part carrot;
- 2 kg of pork per bone;
- Lavrushka - 3 leaves;
- 1.5 Art. l salts;
- 5 cloves of garlic.
1. For the jelly best pork knuckle. It must be cut into several pieces.Then we wash the skin with hot water and, if necessary, scrape it with a knife. Processed meat is placed in a saucepan. Fill with water and set on fire. As soon as the broth begins to boil, remove the foam. Slightly reduce the fire.
2. Wash vegetables with water. We clean and cut into large pieces. Send them to the broth. We notice 4 hours. That is how much they along with the meat will be cooked over low heat.
3. When to add spices? This is best done 3 hours after the start of cooking. Add 1 leaf of laurel and some spices. The remaining spices will fall into the broth 10 minutes before it is ready.
4. Half an hour before the end of the cooking process, it is necessary to soak a little gelatin in the cooled boiled water.
5. Turn off the fire. We take out vegetables from the pan. In the broth add already swollen gelatin. Heat the pot, but do not bring to a boil. Now we remove the dishes from the stove.
6. We take out meat, we spread it in a plate, and then we pass it through a meat grinder. You can simply cut into pieces. Do as you like. The resulting mass is laid out in molds or deep metal cups. Pour strained broth into each container. Dressed with garlic, chopped to a state of gruel.We remove the dish in a cool place for 2-3 hours. Calorie jelly from pork - 340-350 kcal. It is served to the table with boiled potatoes, horseradish or mustard.
- two carrots;
- garlic - 5 cloves;
- medium onion;
- 4 liters of water;
- chicken wings - 4 pieces;
- Lavrushka - 2 leaves;
- 5 peppercorns;
- 2-3 chicken thighs.
1. Wash the meat in running water. Chicken legs and wings are placed in a saucepan. 2/3 capacity filled with cold water. Waiting for the boiling point and remove the foam. Set the fire to the minimum value. Meat cooking time is 4 hours. 30 minutes before the end of the process, add the broth and add a whole onion, a few peas of pepper and lavrushka (1 sheet).
2. Remove the meat from the pan. Separate the fillet from the bones. Cut it into cubes or medium slices. Shredded chicken spread in a special form or a deep plate.
3. Now we need to wash and chop the parsley. Peel the garlic and chop it with a knife. Carrots should be boiled and cut into circles.
4. Sprinkle chicken meat with parsley and garlic. Next lay out the carrots.It remains to fill these ingredients with strained broth and put the dishes in the refrigerator for several hours. When the dish hardens, it can be served on the table for later consumption. The calorie content of chicken aspic is 50-60 kcal / 100 g.
Recipe for aspic for multicooker
- 100 g carrots;
- 1.5 liters of water;
- 100 g onions;
- 500 grams of meat (beef or pork);
- garlic - 9 cloves;
- 1-1.5 kg pork legs;
- Lavrushka - a few sheets;
1. Pork legs should be cut into two parts, and then cut along the joints. To make them softer and faster cooked, they are pre-soaked for 8-10 hours. Water is periodically changed. If the legs have dark spots and stubble, then remove it all with a knife.
2. Meat is placed in the multicooker bowl. Fill with water. We add carrots and onions (we do not grind them, but we put them entirely), several peas of pepper and lavrushka (1 sheet). We salt.
3. Close the lid. Run the mode "Quenching". The timer must be set to 6 hours.
4. After the specified amount of time, turn off the slow cooker. We take the meat out of the broth. We grind it and we distribute on forms.
5. Put chopped garlic in broth.If necessary, then add some salt. Strain the broth and pour it into forms. Now the dish is sent to the fridge for 3-4 hours. During this time the frost should freeze. Caloric value per 100 grams of the finished product - 180-190 kcal.
- two onions;
- 4.5 liters of water;
- medium carrot;
- Lavrushka - 1 sheet;
- 2 kg of beef;
- bell pepper;
- garlic - 6-7 cloves.
1. Wash the meat with water under the tap. If it is a beef leg, then it must be cut. And just cut the pieces of meat. Send the beef to the pan. Fill with water. We wait for the moment of boiling, then set the fire to the minimum value. We notice 15-20 minutes.
2. After the specified time, remove the pan from the stove. Drain the liquid in the sink, and wash the meat and fill it with fresh water. We put on the stove.
3. As soon as the liquid boils, it is necessary to reduce the heat to the minimum value. We salt. Put the peeled onions and carrots (whole). Cook vegetables with meat for another 3-4 hours. The lid can not close. 5 minutes before the end of cooking add pepper and Lavrushka.
4. Take the meat pieces out of the pan. When they cool, proceed to the separation of the fillet from the bones.Grind beef and distribute it into forms. Squeeze garlic from above. Each form is poured strained broth, and then remove in a cold place. It will take several hours to fully solidify the dish. Calorie jelly from beef - 144 kcal / 100 g. It is served on the table along with horseradish or table mustard.