Beautiful kanzashi-crown: a master class for beginners
Very effective decor of every possible purposecan be made from satin ribbons. If you are making a New Year's costume Snow Maiden, snowflakes, princesses, you will perfectly suit as a complement to Kanzash-crown. The master class will teach you how to make different versions on the basis of simple elements, so that even a person without experience will be able to make a fabulous decoration.
Tools and materials
To make a beautiful Kanzashi-crown, the master class is best studied after you have prepared everything you need to work. So you can immediately perform the product. You will need the following:
- Satin ribbons with a width of 5 cm of one or more colors.
- Candle, lighter, soldering iron for processing the edges of blanks.
- Thread in the color of ribbons.
- Thermo gun (can be without it).
- The basis for the crown (hairband).
- Decor (optional): beads, sequins, beads, sequins, snowflakes.
As you can see, nothing complicated is needed, and the result is very effective.
If you want to perform the foundation yourself, not to buy a plastic bezel, or you need an unusual shape of the crown, then some more things will be needed to prepare the frame, namely:
- Paper is better for the color of ribbons, so that the resulting gaps between the elements of Kanzash are not noticeable.
How to make Kanzash elements?
Even if you have never done this techniquebut you will use simple elements, you can get a beautiful kanzash-crown. The master class shows you an easy way. Work like this:
- Cut a wide satin ribbon into squares.
- Fold the edges over the candle, lighter or other thermo instrument.
- Fold the workpieces according to the chosen scheme, connecting the elements with a thermo-gun, melting with heat treatment or sewing by hand with a thread with a needle.
Each element of the crown can be made single or double (triple). Beautifully combine different details. To make single simple petals, follow these steps:
- Fold the square from the tape in half and the resulting triangle in half.
- Perform one more addition.
- Glue the corners with a thermo-gun, solder them with heat treatment (above the candle) or sew a needle and thread.
To make double petals, do the following:
- Fold out a triangle from one square (from the larger by the width of the tape) (by performing two additions).
- Make a triangle of two folds from the second (smaller) square.
- Combine both workpieces, putting the smaller secondlayer on a large. If both parts were made from the same squares, it is enough to move the upper element relative to the lower one, and then cut the lower bounds.
- Glue the corners of the two-layer blanks.
Simple Kanzash-crown for the New Year: master class
It is easiest to make a crown on the purchased rim,Because you do not have to perform an additional skeleton. The crown design can be chosen to be flat or volumetric depending on the created fairy-tale image. The sequence is as follows:
- Take the plastic bezel and wrap it with satin ribbon, not forgetting to paste in several places.
- Make simple single elements in the right amount.
- Connect the crown-shaped parts.
- Fix the decor on the rim.
- Add with beads, sequins.
New Year Crowns-Kanzas: Master Class
A more complex exclusive variant can be created from scratch. The sequence of manufacturing is:
- Make a piece of corona from the cardboard.
- Cover with decorative paper or cloth in the color of Kanzash elements.
- Collect the required number of double and single pieces.
- Collect the composition from the parts, gluing them together and fixing them on the workpiece-base.
- Decorate the product with beads, feathers, braid and other decor.
So, you saw how a simple, but beautiful Kanzash-crown is made. The master class showed how quickly and easily to perform spectacular decoration in many ways.